Not logged in
  Home   Markets   Shares   Funds   Portfolio   Toolbox   Charting   Alerts   Directory   
Latest Results
Investor Centre
Keep me
Nampak Ltd.  –  JSE:NPK  
Prices at least 15 minutes delayed. Source: JSE Ltd.
Watch NPK 
Switch to  NPKP NPP1
Nampak Ltd. underwent a share consolidation on a 1:250 basis, historical prices and financials have been adjusted on 26 July 2023.
1D 2D 3M 1Y 3Y 5Y 10Y
JSE Overall 77 162 -1.80%
General Industrials 138 -2.19%
More performance data
10 Day Trading Range
178.03 190.00
Peer Comparison
MONDIPLC (MNP)370.24 (-0.47%)
MPACT (MPT)26.50 (-2.72%)
NAMPAK (NPK)184.51 (-0.12%)
TRNPACO (TPC)30.01 (1.01%)
BOWCALF (BCF)10.80 (0.00%)
Analysts' positions on NPK
Detailed forecasts
Visual Calendar for NPK
NPK Calendar Table
Institutional Support for NPK
Mar 2024 quarter 21.32%
Dec 2023 quarter -2.93%
Unit Trust Holdings
Sector: General Industrials
NPK  Latest Market Data
Tuesday's Close184.74   P/E Ratio-0.39
Today's Open181.00   EPS - TTM- 46 811.70
Best Bid178.00 x 57   DPS - TTM Dividend 23 000
Best Offer184.70 x 100   Dividend Yield
Volume 1 727   Market Cap 1.57bn
Day's Range178.03–184.73   Shares In Issue 8.48m
Detailed quote
Latest SENS Latest News
Latest Results
12 months ended Sep 2023 (published Dec 2023) Final
(ZAR million)%chgSep 23 Sep 22R
Turnover-1.8% 16 633.6 16 936.5
Attributable Income-2645.3%- 4 032.8- 146.9
Market Cap (ZARm)49.3% 1 752.8 1 173.7
EPS (ZARc)-2303.8%- 117 295.50- 4 879.50
HEPS (Cont Ops)(ZARc)-716.8%- 46 811.70 7 589.20
DPS (ZARc)---
View Comment Detailed financials
Nature of Business
Nampak is Africa’s leading diversified packaging manufacturer, and has been listed on the JSE since 1969. Nampak operates from 19 sites in South Africa, contributing approximately 65% to group revenue, 11 sites in the rest of Africa, contributing 35% to group revenue.
Watch List  
Recently viewed
* Price data source: JSE Ltd. All other statistics calculated by ProfileData.
Profile Group (Pty) Ltd. has taken care in preparing all information on this website, but does not accept any liability for errors or out-of-date information.
Other Profile Group sites: FundsData Online (unit trust data)  |  Profile Group corporate site
Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  PAIA manual |  FAQs/Help |  Site Map |  © Copyright Reserved 2024  ]

Powered by ProfileData

Follow us on: